Monday, December 13, 2010

TIPS : Hana Tajima Hijab Style Tutorial

Hana Tajima



I like the way she draped the scarf over just so.


So today after went back from classes I give it a try. Haha. As a result i came out with a silly video on how to wear short pashmina just like Hana Tajima, but the last one I edit a lil bit. It was my very first try that's why the video turns out ugly. Sorry. =='

This is Hana Tajima Hijab Style ( short pashmina ) Tutorial




video






I love Hana Tajima's style!
She's very inspiring!





9 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

sbenanye.. awk lg cantik drpd hana tajima 2.. sekian :)

hanisah on December 13, 2010 at 3:08 AM said...

alyn...u sgt laaa gorgeous syg! :))

Alin on December 13, 2010 at 11:09 AM said...

@ Fadh : terharuuuuu :') xpe la yg penting kt mata awak pn da cukup kan. hehehehehe *okay blush*

Alin on December 13, 2010 at 11:09 AM said...

@ Honey : mne ada syg ! hahaha pakai pn terkinja kinja kot. vid tu kecik sgt x nmpk kan ? da la nk convert pn x reti. it took 3 days nk figured out cmne nk convert vid tu. post pn da kepam =='

Mia is My naMe on December 13, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

bebooo.hahha.
cantek ni syg! b4 ni usha a blog alin..na komen sgt la bz exam!
now da hbes! hehe.
cantek like always.

Alin on December 13, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

try la miha ! si hana tajima ni sgt cantik kannn ?? aaaa dy pakai tudung senget2 pastu ade tebukak nmpk headbands pun cantik. style dlm gamba tu pashmina the loosE one aaa :D

Ibnu Sahidhir on June 11, 2012 at 6:35 PM said...

Dek, cantik sekali sih. Imut2 mirip Sheila Majid. Dah ada calon belum ya, kenalan yuk. ibnusahidhir@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hellο, Nеat pοst. There’s an iѕsuе with your site in internet explorег, cοuld check thіs?
IE nonetheless is thе marκetplace chief and a bіg component of οtheг
folkѕ will pasѕ ovеr youг
eхcellent ωriting bеcause of this pгoblem.


Feel free tο ѕurf to my web рagе: microsoft points

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I may like this website.

He was once entirely right. This post truly made my day.
You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information!
Thank you!

My website :: how to get a free month of xbox live

 

Designed by Alieff Artwork